This workshop is designed to help you grow in your Efficiency to become more comfortable carrying your personal protection equipment daily.
This workshop focuses on the mindset that’s needed to become Efficient by educating you on Combative Concealment, Equipment Deployment, Personal Accountability, and Personal Training Regimens.
We will discuss Combat Deployment, Defensive Response from Concealment, Defensive Response W/Motion, Daily Carry Principles and Personal Training Regimens (Dry Fire Drills)
What makes our course different? We offer education that caters to and develops a personal protection lifestyle. Our curriculum mixed with our teaching style, collaborate to create a life changing learning experience. We don’t just present slide we educate with intent to change lives.
- Duration : 2 hour of In-Home or In-Class Instruction
- Location: 513 Prince Edward St. 2nd Floor, Fredericksburg Va. 22401
- Classes will start promptly at their scheduled times
- Price is per person in attendance. Family/Group discounts can be provided upon request.
- After completing this course, clients will receive a framed certificate of completion which can be used to apply for a concealed carry permit in Virginia.
*No firearm is required for this course*
To register for this course, you must be a U.S citizen and legally allowed to own/possess/purchase a firearm.