Our In-Home Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals workshop is designed for you to receive the best training on the market right from the comfort of your home.
Let us come to you to provide you with a comprehensive course for anyone who currently owns or has considered owning/conceal carrying a firearm for self-defense. The course is a complete guide to understanding conflict avoidance and situational awareness; home security and home defense; shooting fundamentals; the physiology of violent encounters; the legal aspects of using deadly force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath). Learn what it means to be a responsible gun owner inside and outside of your home. In this 3 hour class, you’ll discover that effective and lawful self-defense involves much more than just owning a firearm.
What makes our course different? We offer a perfect hybrid of in class and live fire training. Our In-Class training encompasses the best comprehensive fundamentals of Legal Use of Force and Violent Encounters and the Aftermath taken from the USCCA curriculum. Meanwhile our Live Fire Training provides the guidance of the NRA Basic Pistol curriculum which provides a well balanced and extremely informative Concealed Carry Course Workshop!
- Duration : 2 hour In-Home Instruction
- Location: The Comfort Of Your Home
- Classes will start promptly at their scheduled times
- Price is per person in attendance. Family pricing can be provided upon booking
- After completing this course, clients will receive a framed certificate of completion which can be used to apply for a concealed carry permit in Virginia.
*No firearm is required for this course*
To register for this course, you must be a U.S citizen and legally allowed to own/possess/purchase a firearm.